Clear Braces Greenville SC
What are Clear Braces?
Looking for an alternative to metal braces? ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No brackets. Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile. With ClearCorrect, Dr. Jill Colson and Dr. Chad Colson can straighten your teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit at a time until you eventually get straight teeth.
For information on Clear Correct, please visit www.clearcorrect.com.
Ready to enhance your smile?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
How do Clear Braces Work?
- Clear Correct uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Jill Colson and Dr. Chad Colson‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Colson and Colson has prescribed.
- You’ll visit about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.